Looong day... More info on life before Japan, in Japan, culture shock, etc. Well, it was quite informative. It was nice to see people who I met on fb or the JET forum. Wooohooo~ It's good to see the girl who I was chatting to before the interview got in too! Claire was a cool girl~ =) Man..it was tooo long...almost fell asleep... Well, I guess it did get me excited about going there! Hmm, still a little bit nervous though.
That "I wish I leave now" kinda feeling hit again. I wanna see how things will be when I'm actually there. Hmm...sooner or later, I should really do some posts in Chinese. Someone kept on saying I'm Canadian, not Chinese...... NO! I'M CHINESE! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Well, I guess I'm somewhat in between...don't know if it's good or not. Well, God will lead. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment