Wooo...it's November already!! I have been in Japanland for 3 months now! October actually went by somewhat fast. I guess it was a somewhat pleasant month? Not much had happened. It's usually just work...occassionally hang out w/ other ALTs (yes...don't really have Japanese friends yet......) Haaa...ohohoh.....my Japanese drama crave is back! Yup, a lot of drama watching time. =P
Man, I really really need to work on my Japanese!!! I hate not being able to communicate w/ others!!! or....I really dislike the feeling of taking forever to say something....... =( That's probably one of the reasons why I rarely speak to the people at work. I do want to speak to my coworkers more though..... I often feel like I'm in my own little world at work....and often not sure what I should be doing at work. I'm also often not sure how I should plan the lessons....what are the best ways for the kids to learn the language...etc. Hmm, I wonder if I'm thinking too much...haa! Well, so recently (been happening for awhile actually..), I kept on thinking if I should stay here for 1 year or 2 years.....Hmmm..not sure.
A few days ago, I had the opportunity to talk to Uncle B and Uncle Man sing via skype. Haaa...when I was talking to uncle B, tears suddenly came out..XD I guess I do miss home. I miss the great ppl back home. I miss hearing their voices. I miss seeing them. I miss spending time with them. なつかしい。。。 Well, but as the November 1 card said, "you dream came true!" Yes, that's right. Coming to Japan had been my dream. I should treasure every moment. =) This is the day that the Lord has made, so I shall rejoice and be glad in it. =)
Ahhhh!!! Passion 2010 concert just happened in Van!!! Obviously I miss it.....WELL...BUT I'M GONNA SEE MY LOVELY SIS AND BRO IN LAW IN LIKE...AN HOUR!! What can I say.....? God is good to me. =) Gyutan time! =)
So it was our school's chorus contest yesterday. It was awesome to see the students perform after the days and weeks of practice. Man....I miss singing..... Although I was never in choir...I do miss singing...very much. It's an in-school chorus contest, so each class competes each other. It's great to students play piano, and conduct! I was really amazed at one of the students in 2-7. He's a short and little guy. He was the conductor for their free choice song. His conducting was good! It was song w/ hard beats.....It was just awesome! I couldn't help myself but to say "subarashii" to him afterwards....haa! Well, I think I will remember his name from now on. =) Although he didn't win for the conductor award, his conducting was pretty awesome to me. It was AMAZING to see how TALENTED those students were!!!! That's especially true for those students whom I know a bit better. =) すばらしい!
After our chorus contest, teachers had "drinking party" again, just like Sports day last time. After I said "yes" to the party on Tues., I was actually a bit regretted... Since I never really talk to my co-workers, I didn't know what to expect in the party. Also, I didn't really do anything for the chorus contest. Last time at the Sports day party, it was a bit awkward cuz ppl didn't know what to say to me. haa! XD Also, it's kinda expensive this time...haaa. It's like $50 for chinese food. Well, so when I went to the restaurant, I was trying to be all cheerful and stuff....and said a lot of "お疲れ様でした” Hehe, to my surprise (a bit), Nemoto sensei who was sitting beside me started to talk to me. =) Hehe, then conversations using super broken Japanese started. =) Thanks for the itouch my lovely friend! I was able to show the teachers some pictures. That was kinda nice. Haaa, and I guess it's a Japanese way of doing things. Everyone had to do a little speech. I did my little speech too. Well, I didn't say much. I just said something like it was amazing...blah blah. It WAS amazing. I wish I was singing with the students. It was nice to hear the teachers talk about the kids...blah blah. =) It was quite a pleasant dinner. I was glad that I was able to talk to them. Wow, seriously, God, You're amazing. =) I trusted that you will guide me and You pleasant surprised me! Hopefully I could interect with my coworkers more from now on. Haaaa, I left a bit early from the dinner, but it was like 11:15. We started at 7......it was interesting how long it lasted. I guess 快樂時間過得特別快吧。。。 Thanks Lord....really. Thanks for leading me through my everyday life...no matter how big or small the things are. =)
Haaaa...ok, time to vaccum.............sooo dirty.. =S
Counting down. I can't wait til Christmas. =)
cheers my friends! God loves you and I love you. =)
I thought you would say..."I can't wait till Stan and Grace coming to Sendai..haha
ReplyDelete