October 2, 2011
Ohhhh my... yea, haven't updated for the LONGEST time! Well, I'll slowly catch up. =P Wow, it's my birthday again! Where did time go??? I still remember Amanda, Winsy, Sophie and I went for pancake last year...then we chilled at Sophie's for the afternoon. Dinner was a solo meal at Royal Host. It was good.
A year has passed, and this year, I was very very very very fortunate to have a group of awesome friends celebrating my bday with me. =) Thank you sooooooooooooo much for planning and organizing the party, Hung and Mayu!!!!! I love you guys! =) and of course, thank you alllllllllllll who spent my bday w/ me and/or sent greetings to me. What you guys have done are very very heart warming. I'm tooo fortunate, tooo blessed. =)
Sooooooo Oct. 1...It wasn't my bday yet, but that's when the activities started. =) Melissa and I had a spontaneous shopping day at the Mitsui outlet mall near Sendai port. Seeing an outlet mall reminds me of the West! When I went in the Coach store, I just felt like I was in the States. We first had something to eat to get some fuel, then we did our own shopping. Haaaa, we were supposed to meet in an hour, but both of us figured we needed more time, so 1 extra hour it is! Well, since I'm not an easy buyer, so I didn't really buy things. I saw some sweaters that might be good for winter, but they weren't fabulous enough for me to spend on them. In order to "motivate" myself to go to the gym, I decided to buy a pair of runners. I saw a pair from Nike that looked quite nice and cheap! However, the size they had was a bit too small for me. Boooooo!!! Zannen! =( Ahhhh! because of the shopping time, I WAS LATE FOR THE PARTY!!! Ugh, one of my bday wishes/resolution is try my very best not to be late for things. Man.....and it's a party for me, how bad is it to be late???!!!
Party plan: dinner + karaoke. =)
We had dinner at a restaurant with sort of fusion Japanese food. Well, it's a party, so it was a nomi thing! =) Then, everyone was sooooooo sweet that they gave me different presents!! Wow, I haven't received so many presents for a looooooooong time!! Thank you soooo much!!!! It was my great great honour to know you alllll!!!!
Haaaa, what's party without karaoke right?? =P We then went for karaoke til 2 something. It was a lot of fun singing with all these cool friends! =)
Oct. 2 - the day.
Man, God, You are toooooo goooood to me! The girls gathered at Emily's place for Lasagna, cake, and cookies. Well, it's ALWAYS good hanging out w/ the girls. I feel like I've had a bit too much sugar. Well, but I guess you gotta indulge yourself once in a while.
Ha, so the "new year" will start tomorrow and I'm continuing to go to work...etc.
Yes, You are taking care of me and people around me, Lord. May I truly be a blessing to every single person around me!!! Again, thanks everyone!!!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment