Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Where do we find joy & peace?

It is good that I seem to be back to my Japan mode. Coming to Japan this time seems easier I guess because I now have my Japan life....I know some ppl now...things are more noraml in Japan. Yeah, somehow I'm learning (I think I'm getting a bit better...) at relying on God. He holds the future, and He holds our hands. Why fear? Why frustrated? I was talking to a friend lately. I think I understood his struggle...a bit. =) You are always in my prayers...really. You guys are like my family. Yeah, it is not easy to adapt to change sometimes....especially when it's a change that we ourselves don't want to go through. It is true. It is sad to become distant to a once close friend/buddy. You used to hang out...you used to know what's going on with the other person/ppl. However, because of certain circumstances, that kind of relationship has passed. It is sad....也很無奈, but there's nothing one can do. Doing something would only make it feel like trying too hard...that's even more awkward, or even annoying. Well, I believe God has overcome the world. I guess why not find joy and peace from a source that will never change? =) Hehe, something on my things to learn & improve. This is perhaps a part of growth, and the process of growing up often causes frustration. Because of different circumstances, the relationships of ppl may change and they will go to new levels. Although they might not be levels that we desire, I believe if we fully trust that God will lead, we will find comfort in that new level of relationship. It is hard. It takes time....definitely. Haha, somehow it's sort of like an awakening almost. (hmm, not sure if i'm using it correctly here..haha!)

Yeah, where do we find joy & peace? I was talking to one of the Christian JETs yesterday in our mid-year conference. I really like talking to him because somehow I feel that there's a lot in him. He is teaching in a ghetto school in Sendai. I asked if dealing with the kids would be frustrating and stuff. He said something like he doesn't like dealing with them, but well, it's like our Christian walk. Where do we find joy & peace? It is regardless of our circumstances because we know where/who the one true, unchanging one is! YES! that is very inspiring. =) Man, I wish we could have some sort of bible study. It would be good. I miss sharing with brothers and sisters. Well, let the adventure continue! =) I shall become blessings to others and continue to focus on what's true and never changing!

You will lead the future. You will never give us challenges too difficult for us to bear. Because of what you are giving us, we are who we are. You bless us with what you give or not give us.

ohoh, really liked the verse that sis shared with me.

Joshua 1:9
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."

Suddenly thought of this song. "How can I keep from singing Your praise~~" Thank you Lord for everything. You are amazing! =)



The storm may come, but I'm holded on..........I will walk with you..knowing you'll see me through

JOY! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment