Wow...time flies... sort of. Well, so I have officially signed that piece of paper. Another year of Japan, here I come! =) May it be a wise decision and hopefully it will be a fruitful year. I am really thankful that I have the opportunities that I have in school. 真是可遇不可求哦。。 Well, I am sorta busy at school preparing for activities....lessons....but yea, I guess it might be better being busy than pretending to be busy eh? Hmmm, but I still wonder how I could do better. It seems like I'm not interacting with the kids as much as I could. There are ideas in my head, but I don't seem to be doing them. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... Hehe, well, from now on, I'm going to walk around and perhaps talk to the kids more right after lunch. Ohoh, and after school too! haha. =) It's fun to talk to the kids. Hmmm, gotta think of more topic starters..XD It was very cute. I was in the library a few days ago, and I happened to talked to a few 1 nenseis. One of them, who's in 1-8, asked me if I would be in his class next. When I saw no, he seemed a bit disappointed.. Awwwww... I was actually a bit surprised since I usually don't do much in that class. I'm usually the human tape recorder. Hehe, interesting. Hmm, still need to try talking to them during lunch time. It's easier in some classes/some students than others. Ganbette! =)
Kk, back to the title "in the near future"... haha! Since I have short memory, I better document briefly what I will be doing or what I have done here...haha!
so here's my "near future" plan:
1. Study Japanese!! and I mean it now. I really do. Hmmm.....yea...extra expense. Is this the best way? Well, let's try for a month. We'll see what happens. Haha, first lesson - 7:30am on Sunday...yes, sounds kinda crazy. My tutor is too nice. =)
2. Although I have little Japanese ability, I am in the translation team for the Sendai Folklore museum! Yay~ =) Hmmm, now I actually wonder how I could translate.. Ohoh, and it's translating from Japanese to Chinese. Haha, perhaps it can push me to type Chinese better? haha..who knows. =) It seems like an interesting activity nonetheless!
3. Suzume dance during Aoba matsuri! =) Hmmm..getting there getting there. Interestingly, participating in a festival was one of my wanna-dos in Japan....and here's the opportunity! =) It's interesting how things come together...somehow..ha! Hmmm, still thinking if I should buy the outfit..... Those people are nice tho! Adele and I went to their new year party earlier. It was fun! =) We had okonomiyaki. It was nice to talk to them. There were sooo many kids. I think some of them are not as scared of me now. haha! After okonomiyaki, we bumped into some of the members. I decided to sing k w/ them. It was fun!! Some of them were like dancing and stuff. It was nice. Haa!
4. Some sort of food/beverage coordinating for some sort of Art show. Well, I don't really know what/how I'll be doing it...should be an interesting experience!
5. Hehe, friends are coming!! yay~~ Paul in Feb (Hmmm...still don't know what we'll be doing yet..), Jo in March, perhaps Ant in May. Well, I'm going back to tw and hk during spring holiday too. Errrrrr, I wanna buy stuff from tw!!!! I want my perm back.... Hmmmm...perhaps Kyoto & Osaka in Aug? Hmmmm...do I have enough money to do all these??? Hmmmmm......that's a question.
I was talking to a friend about the to stay or not to stay matter earlier. I guess I'm trying to accept what life would bring. I know it sounds like an "excuse" to say "that's life", but sometimes it's true. To a certain extent, distance would change what things would be like. However, we just need to accept the change and adapt to it. Well, I guess so. What's meant to stay would stay and what's "meant to" leave will leave. We are save in Your arms. You will give/not give what's best for us. We/I can only believe. (still wanna say it one more time...."ohhhhhhhhh....... that's tooooooo baaaaaaaaaaad.... =( ) Yeah, I'll just do what I can/should, and I'll leave the rest to You. Thanks for Your presence! =) you, you, you are in my heart and prayers. Yes you are. Hang on tight!!!!! Remember!!!!! Cheers~ =)
Hellou.~ girl~...how are you?? just passing by...u know, I wish I could learn more japanese, but the teacher in langara was seriously really bad. So I could not learn anything T_T...hahaha!
ReplyDeleteBut anyway...haha, I'm listening to this song~ I posted on my blog...I don't get tired or her voice hahaha ^^''
How's the feeling of living by yourself? I'm doing the same thing now, and none of my roommates are home. I feel like I can do whatever I want, but there's nothing to do , hahahaa~! I wish I have a drum set at home to play every single day or a rugby field close by T_T sigh....
Anyway..I'm still making denlongs hahaha...hope they like it...
ttyl on msn lah~! Take care Joyyyce...I miss u~!