Friday, February 18, 2011

Eat, pray, love.

On a Saturday...no work, no other commitments other than dinner in the evening w/ friends, dishes to wash, laundry to do, Japanese to study, super nice nice day out. Hmm, what am I doing? eating (as usual...sigh..), watching a movie on pps, daydreaming. The sun is telling me to out go outside...enjoy the sunshine, enjoy the breeze. My brain is telling me to study Japanese since it's lesson time tomorrow. Oh, my other side of the brain is telling me to think of the shopping lesson that I need to do soon...very soon. (well, work.....screw work. It's weekend.. =P ) Hmm, a waste of time? perhaps. However, I'm really enjoying it. Somehow I've been hearing "Eat, pray, love" fairly often recently. Since it's Saturday, I will indulge myself and eat & watch this movie.

Somehow I think it seems as if I'm doing what Liz is doing: go somewhere foreign, start from stratch, and discover myself and the world. I hope I could know more about myself from this experience..haa

man...why does it take sooo long for me to type something? k, i guess i'll put something up before i lost what i wanted to say..ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment