so I'm back to my home away from home. It is a sunny day here in Sendai. It was nice that I get home so early (at 6:00am) so that I still have the day to do what I have to do....(ugh...still don't know what to teach tomorrow............still need to unpack........do that little write up for the school year book...)
Yup. Time for a bit of reflection (Haaaa...I must have gotten all these "reflection" stuff from BED...ha) I was very happy that I went back home for Christmas. It was awesome to be able to spend time w/ family and friends again. I'll really miss all the time and moments spent in Van. Dear my lovely family, friends, sis, bros, thank you sooooo much for keeping me company....do things with me during the last 2 weeks. I'm so blessed to know all of you. Add oil arrrrrr alllll of youuuuu!!! God is doing great works in all your lives! May all be well! =) Whatever you all are going through in your lives now, remember God will never give us challenges too difficult for us to go through! In this world we will have troubles, but take heart! God has overcome the world. Hehe, it is so awesome to have God's promise. That's what I've been learning in the last months. No matter what the world will become, God will always here and He is for us. =) May all of us have JOY down in our hearts~ =) This is the day that the Lord has made, so regardless of the situation, we shall rejoice and be glad in it. =) Let's be strong and couragous! ファイト!!! Errrrrrrrr!
Awww, sis, I miss you. Thanks for making all those cards for me. It is very heart-warming to read each and every card everyday. (Haaaa....especially the ones written by ppl.. =P hehe..) Although we didn't spend A LOT of time when I was in Van, thank you sooooooooo much to let me lean on u. Thank you for being their when I need it. Thank you for lending me your shoulder. =P I'm waiting for my nephew/niece to come. =) I have to get cute cute baby stuff from here maaaaaa~~ ahahaha! Hehe, and yeaa! I'm sooooo glad that I could celebrate your bday w/ u laaa!! Hope you had a great night! =) Hehe, it was awesome to hear u playing trombone again. Wow.....it has been a looooooooooong time........ You should play bumble beeeee next time~ =P wahahaha!
Yup, time to come back to reality. I can't thank enough all my dear family and friends back home. I miss you already. Whatever the future holds, I trust that You will always be by our sides. Thank you Lord. =) May You continue to mold me into your good..."pot"..instrument. Please give me the wisdom and strength to walk in your ways in my everyday life......to be what I am meant to be.
Ohoh, just an aside. Haaaa, I met a person on the plane. She lives in Kyushu. She was sitting beside me on the plane. She went to Edmonton to visit her son and his family. She lives at Fukuoka prefecture. She seemed like a nice lady. She said that if I ever go to Kyushu, I can stay at her place and she'll bring me to places!! =) Man.....I need to go back to my Japanese mode.....my Japanese sucks... =(
THANK YOU ARRRRRR!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! You are alllll sooooo special in my life. I'm blessed to have youuuu in my life. CHEERS!! =)
You are such a blessing and testimony to many people, including myself. May God continue to guide and bless you in your life in Sendai~ Thanks for sharing and keep up with the spirit! So inspiring~
ReplyDeleteAwwww, thanks for visiting Billy! Hehe, you are too kind laaa~ =) It was sooo awesome to seeee you during my trip la! Hehe, I am so happy to know u laa! Haaa, You were very encouraging! I still remember talking to you made me feel bettter when I was homesick! Thanks for being who you are! It's my blessing to have u as my bro in Christ laaa! Yea~ let's continue to add oil arr! Yeaaa~ you add oil arr! keep in touch ar! =) cheers bro! =)
ReplyDelete