March 1, 2011
Ok, it will be a challenge remembering to take a picture everyday and post "everyday". However, I guess this might be more interesting...hahaa!
Fine. This is my first post for this "photo a day" thing....and I'm gonna cheat the first one. If you can see the date on the picture, it was taken on Feb. 28. Well..whatever. Who said I need to be so strict??? =P sigh....what kinda teacher is this...
Anyway, enough 廢話。。。
This is a picture of the 3rd years. It was during their after lunch break. They all gathered in the multi-purpose room to practice their singing for the graduation ceremony. Although I didn't fully understand the song, I managed to pick out words here and there. Well, it's a graduation song, so there were many words such as "memory", "life", "acheving dreams", "although we are parting now" kinda thing. Haha, even though I'm not the person graduating, I could feel my tears were about to come out. I guess I'm old enough to have experienced different kinds of "parting" from different environments. Hope I wouldn't cry in the ceremony.... ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment