March 10, 2011
Haha, I would have to say there's nothing too special today. After class today, I saw these (well, the ceramic thing was wrapped in paper..) on my desk. Awwww, so nice and cute! I wondered who these were from! Haha, then my kocho sensei (principal) walked by and said something about those things. Haha, my principal is so cute. She would sometimes give me random stuff. I remember one time she gave me some postcards from hotels and said "Japanese cards". Sure sure, it's the 気持ちthat counts. =) I still remember one time she gave me a 鳳梨酥 because her friend went to TW. I guess she doesn't really like sweets. Whenever there's enkai and if I were to sit near her, she would give me her dessert.
Hehe, I actually quite like these few little things. =) Yay! more decoration for my house. =) Haha, I asked if Johana could visit the school and observe one of my classes, and kocho sensei agreed. =)
Yup, it's a present. The present is also a present (gift). I will continue to find thankful things in life. It is a blessing to have "present". I will treasure it. 一期一会...yup..that's right. We never know how many times we would meet someone, but we (or I) shall treasure every encounter with everyone. I still treasure the people whom I encountered before. I guess 變幻原是永恆...other than God. How nice and blessed we are. =)
cheers~ =) Hope we can all try to find little bit of interesting things in our lives la! \(^o^)/
No comments:
Post a Comment