Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 67 - Gokuri Green apple drink

June 2, 2011



I'm a big sucker for new food. One of my favourite things in Japan will definitely be the food and new things Japan has to offer. I first saw this drink in Sunkus, the convenience store right in front of my place. Since things in convenience stores are more expensive, I didn't buy the first time. In my regular trips to Seiyu, I saw this drink for 89 yen instead of 129 yen in Sunkus, so I figured it was time to trip this little drink!

I actually didn't know what "Gokuri" meant. Maybe it means something like "w/ pulp"?? Haha, it's just a random guess. XD I remember trying the grapefruit one in Vancouver and liking it back then. This drink should be a pleasure to have.

After I opened the cap, I could smell a pleasant scent of green apple. Good. That's a good start. When I took a sip, it was SO SWEET! It was so sweet that I found it a bit tart. Wait, I'm not sure if that it possible. ha! I did taste traces of "apple pieces". It was so sweet that I couldn't finish it in one sitting. Well, since I don't like wasting food, I will probably slowly finish it.

It was nice to try it, but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment