June 15, 2011
This is my first attempt to make 卵焼き (Japanese egg omelet). I always wanted to try making it, but I was always so lazy as well. One day, I went to Don Quixote and saw a cute little green, seemingly good, and cheap omelet pan. Well, I actually don't know how often I would use it, but it's cute and cheap! =P Today is the day to make tamagoyaki la! I just went online to search for recipes. It's actually quite easy to make. However, I think I would add more dashi to it next time. It would taste better with more dashi flavour. I was somewhat proud of myself...ahaha! =P
I love sharing food. Well, I guess I do make the food myself. It would be nice to make food w/ others, but it's not always possible. I think food can somewhat bring people together. Since the teachers worked so hard before and during the sports days, I made them white chocolate hazelnut mousse. It wasn't the most successful mousse I've made, but I guess a small bite would still be tasty! =P I'm glad at least some of the staffs liked the mousse. It was also good to be able to briefly chat with some of my colleagues. I love food.
Haaaaa, don't know what's wrong with me. I decided to vacuum and wipe the floor. When it comes to cleaning, I totally don't miss having a big place. My apartment feels clean again now. =) Well, I'm not sure how long it's gonna last, but at least it's clean now!
Yay! going to Yamagata for cherry picking tomorrow!! I'm gonna eat sooooooo many cherries!! (wait, is it all u can eat cherries?) Well, I'm just glad that I can take a day trip to see a bit more of Japan. =)
Thinking of food makes me hungry. Good night!
Go Canucks Go!!!! Bring home the cup!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment