Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 83 - 與其想爆頭腦,不如努力向前。哈!

June 18, 2011



Haha, the title actually doesn't make much sense. I sincerely thank my friends who show care and support. I am definitely fortunate to have caring people around me. That's right. While I thought I have gone through my "quarter life crisis", it is somehow back...perhaps in a slight different form. I'm still trying to figure out the line between accepting myself and changing...

Oh well, instead of keep thinking...thinking...thinking and be frustrated, it might be better to move forward. I just found out a very cheap gym near my place. I initially thought that 12,500 yen/month w/ 1 year commitment was the only gym near my place; however, I found one that is 1,600 yen/month or 300 yen each time! Most people pay about 6,000-10,000 yen/month for going to the gym. Since I have such good facility nearby, why not use it? Man, I should have exercised more loooong time ago! Oh well, it's better late than never I suppose.

That's right. Working towards something that's good for me would make my time here more worthwhile.

我要努力!加油吧!!がんばるぞ!!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT??! Only 1,600 yen?! Mine is 10,000 and i don't even use it. I feel so bad! I'm going to the gym tomorrow now!

    ReplyDelete