Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 90 - 雀踊り~

June 25, 2011



Since the summer festival is fast approaching, our dance group, Tsubasa, is holding practice every week. There are the kids who will be in the dance. Aren't they cute!!?? =) I sort of want to try the dance too since it's a bit challenging, but playing drum is fun too!! Haha, they said I always rush..... I will not rush next time! I promise~~! Haha, from this group, I learnt a word - 油断. There has NOTHING to do with oil. It means being careless. Haha, our team leader, Kage san, would say that whenever I make a mistake. =P

I'm glad I joined this group. I'm playing to do it again next year. Although I have to buy their special wear, at least it's something I used and did! =)

I am really looking forward to the performance on July 24! =) がんばるぞ!

No comments:

Post a Comment