July 7, 2011
Woooo, today is Tanabata! I heard people would go to the park...wearing yukata and see the stars. Am I doing it? Nope. I'm doing something even more "meaningful". ha! XD (what a lie...)
K, I'm finally going to the gym for the very first time. I wanted to go earlier, but all the first timers have to attend a 1-hour lesson before we can officially join. They only have classes on Sunday, Monday, and Thursday. Only the Thursday ones are in the evening. I couldn't go 2 weeks ago, and the next available slot was today. Oh well, it's better late than never I guess.
Initially I was thinking...."what are they gonna teach us??? I've never attended lessons for joining a gym..." That gym is a very simple gym (that's why it's so cheap. ha!) There are no fancy machines, but they have the regulars. I am happy with it. =) Man........the scale was an evil thing. It was terrifying stepping on that thing and seeing the horrifying number. Ohhhhhhh.....超やばい! Haaa, I can't believe it took me like......a year to figure this place out!!! I guess the number and the person in the mirror might not be as terrifying if I knew this place earlier...or not. ha!
Haaaa, some of my students are soooo cute...XD I've been "supervising" a specific section of the school during their daily clean up. The "unlucky" group that gets my section will always get asked questions. =P I've been really trying to remembering their names. I'm getting there....but there are still a looooooooooong way to go! Starting probably from 2 weeks ago, I'd been giving them a daily question to answer before their clean up was officially finished. I tried to use grammar points that they just learnt so that they can have a little out-of-class review. They had recently learnt pass tense, "be going to" future, and "want to".
Here's today's question: What countries do you want to go? A: I want to go to~
The students went around answering my question. They are 2 nensei students. One of the boys answered "I want to go to America to see Johnny Depp, and I want to go to Canada to meet your family!" Awwwwww..that's toooooo cute!!! He's a cute and cool kid. He looks quite cute. I can see him being quite attractive and popular now or in the future. He's in the tennis club. I actually quite like most of the tennis kids. (well, I like most of the baseball and soccer kids too.) It's quite interesting to see those cool kids being so cute. haa! I love my kids. =P
Hmmm, July is quite an eventful month. I am really looking forward to all the awesome events! =)
cheers my friends!!
Sport kids were always cute. haha! That 1st class for the gym sounds so like Japan. So did you enjoy it? My YMCA membership card has my photo on it, yours doesn't?
ReplyDeleteI've always imagined Japanese cute kids. They must be! Have fun!
ahaha, yeaaaa..no pictures. I guess I'm just a number. =P
ReplyDeletehaha, yup, many of my kids are quite cute. I quite like the tennis, baseball, and soccer kids. =P