July 8, 2011

There was the Sendai JET leavers' party. Although I'm generally not very social in the ALT world, I thought I should go to this one since it's the last "formal" dinner. Also, Winsy is leaving, so I went. It was quite nice. It was nice seeing people whom I rarely see, and of course it was nice hanging out w/ the girls. =)
After the party, we went for nijikai (of course!) It was first our first time purikura. Haaa, that's true. Purikura is a Japanese thing, but we haven't done it after almost a year. Haha! To be honest, I haven't done purikura (AKA sticker pictures) for AGES! I used to do it a lot during my high school years. I guess it had become a bit "outdated" in Van. Man.........Japanese purikura machines make everyone's eyes...............INTERESTING... Oh well, I guess they are "回春機" (a machine that makes u look younger..) according to the 1st generation Edeners. Ha, interesting experience.
Haaaa, what's a nijikai w/o karaoke eh? At the end of the day, this is Japan, the land of karaoke. We started at around 10:30pm. We got a big Japanese room. It was quite comfy! The plan we got could let us sing til 5am. However, after the long night, some of us started to leave at 2. A few of us left at around 3:30. We literally sang we can't hit high or low notes. Haaaaaa, however, by the time none of us could sing, it was just the beginning for Thabisa. She's good. ha!
What a fun night. I'll definitely miss you, Winz~ =)
No comments:
Post a Comment