Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 125 - Osaka day 1 (walking tour…)

July 30, 2011



After the 13 hours of being in a moving object, I finally arrived Osaka! It actually wasn’t that bad. I still remember I went for my last washroom break at 1 something. When I became conscious again, it was 7 something and I was in Kyoto already! Well, it took an extra hour or so to go to Osaka, but it wasn’t bad at all.

Yeah…..It is a big city. Compared to Sendai, it does have a lot more stuff…even only near the station! I believe there were around 5 department stores within walking distance to Osaka station. Although I had been to Osaka before, that place still seemed vvvvery foreign to me. Luckily, the hotels I booked were really close to the station, so I had nothing to complain. =)
After spending some time by myself navigating the place a little bit (oh, I went to Koshien, the pro baseball field…so couldn’t see or feel anything. Ha!), I met up with the group. It was our first group picture in Osaka station. What a group from different age groups eh? Yup, that’s right! That’s our group. =)

We actually didn’t do much on our first day. We met at around 3 at the station, then we immediately went for food since the little persons were complaining about their empty stomachs. Haaa, went to a ramen place with a not-very-good-service server. Anyhow, small things like that would not affect my mood. =)

At night, we went to the Umeda..um…observatory..? I have no idea what that place was called. It was basically a place for people to see the night view of Osaka. It was very nice and chilled. It was probably the “chill-est” time of our day.

Well, gotta get a good night sleep for the next exciting day!

The next stop is…Kobe! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment