July 2, 2011
Megumi san, a very very friendly person from church, took Amanda and I to a Sendai Vegalta game today. It was Vegalta vs. Nagoya...whatever team. I heard both teams were strong..ish. It was my very first time watching a pro soccer game live. It was very very nice of Megumi san!
Woooow, sooooo many supporters wore the Vegalta shirts! Megumi has 2 extra ones, so she lent Amanda and I the shirts. We sat on the 2nd row. They were very good spots; however, it was waaaaay too sunny and hot today! I actually wouldn't have minded sitting more at the back. =P
Watching sport games is fun! However, I think the game seemed a bit slow..... I guess because soccer fields are so big, so it seemed like it took the players forever to run from one end to another. All in all, it was an interesting game to watch!
At last, we had a tie of 1-1. Oh well, I'm not a fan of neither team anyway. It was nice to see the Vegalta score though! I somewhat wanna see the Sendai Rakuten baseball game in the future. =)
envyyyyyyyyyyyyy~!!!
ReplyDelete