April 7, 2011
so I'm back to my Sendai home and it means I'm back to my photo a day thing. I was going to take one of those "がんばろう東北!!" signs that are everywhere, but I was too lazy. Well, this is a good photo too. I got this from a friend and I totally love it! =) No matter how you put this, it will never fall and it will stand staight again. That's why it's called "不倒翁". I hope Japan will be like this (well, I think Japan will be like it.) Well, it is also to encourage all of us to be a 不倒翁. No matter what happens to the circumstances, just stand up again.
Well, just an aside, Sendai is a lot better than the week after the quake. Many stores have opened. Although they don't have as much stock as they used to, or they tend to have shorter hours, food and water are a lot more accessible now. I went back to work today. I was glad that the staffs were very nice and they were worried about my well-being than any other thing. Initially I was a bit afraid to "face" them because I seemed to have left during their down times, but I was pleasantly surprised at the atmosphere in school today! =)
Seriously, I can only say I am a very blessed person. I had such a great time w/ amazing people in hk and tw. Now I'm back to Japan, and I found out that all my utilities and means of transportations have come back!!!! How fortunate I am!!!!! God is soooo good to me. Tooooo good in fact. =) Gas was actually back ON THE DAY that I came back.
Hmmm, there's a possible exchange project that would be very interesting; however, I guess I was a bit tooooooooo ambitious. Well, doesn't hurt to try eh? =) Let's see how it would turn out. =)
take care everyone. Remember to be a 不倒翁~ =)
No comments:
Post a Comment