Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 18 - Brain dead...

April 14, 2011



Ohhhhhhhh....SOOOOOO frustrating!! Why do I still need to spend soooooooooooooo much brain power thinking of what to teach.....think of different activities.......?????!!!!! Maybe I shouldn't be a teacher...... or I need extra long training to be a good one. I am not there yet....for sure. =(

I'll be teaching an "elective" class for the 2nd years with one of my JTEs. I had been thinking of different possible activities that would be interesting and perhaps beneficial for the students to do..... but I DON'T KNOW WHAT!!!! Since the students' level really vary, it is very very hard to design something for everyone. Wait, didn't I learn how to plan/design lessons for various learners before???? Why am I soooo stuck now?? I don't know. I was thinking..."oh! maybe we can start getting the students to write simple sentences...! Something like journals so they can have more practice expressing themselves in English." "Ohhh...perhaps later on, we could do some sort of simple research project or some sort of poster talking about their own country, surroundings!"

Um...nope. Some students don't know how to write alphabets or read simple words.... Oh no. I am stuck. I don't know what to do. There must be ways...but I don't know what.... Perhaps I'm stuck..



I am stuck...



I don't know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment