April 10,2011
I went to town today to grab some food and just to walk around. It is encouraging to see that stores are starting to open again and there were definitely more people on the street. I really liked the feeling of "standing up and walk again" kinda vibe. Well, not all stores were opened, but seeing more stores opening brings a greater sense of hope. =)
I was in town in search of food. I was really craving for 牛肉麫...something I missed when I was in Taiwan. Boooo! One of the Chinese restaurants that has been famous for their gyoza was opened! They had a "cheer everyone up" special today. It was quite a good deal!! You would get 6 pieces of gyoza, a bowl of rice (whatever size), and a BIG bowl of veggie ramen for 480 yen! =) Deal! so I got that. The staffs still provided their good hospitatlity as usual. It was good.
Actually a few stores provided "cheer you up" sale. It was interesting of the ways Japanese people use to bring everyone back together, to cheer people up, and to tell people to be strong. Well, I guess it is also a kind of business tactic..haa! whatever...I guess building up the team spirit is quite important in such situation.
I like their team spirit and their willingness to help each other. =)
がんばろう仙台!
No comments:
Post a Comment