April 26, 2011
Somehow...I felt like I don't belong anywhere. I didn't even know what picture I was taking...or what I was traying to take. I don't know why...somehow I felt like I'm in no where.... I felt like I've left "home" for a long time...wherever that is. It's not even a year, and I feel like I don't know where I am. I couldn't really see the end. Well, stupid statement. No one can see the end unless we are there.
I'm not sure what makes me thing of that. Somehow feel lost...feel like I'm out of the loop...I'm no where. I'm not sure if it's because I was kind of busy and nervous at work.
It's good to have something that would almost last forever. Now I see the importance of close family. I think (and hope) my family wouldn't leave me out of no reason. We don't have to always be together, but I know we have a place in each other's heart no matter where we are. I was talking to a friend on Monday and I totally agree with what he said. It is definitely sad....very sad to see relationships (whatever kind..) end. It is true when we are attached to something/others. God will never leave me right? I envy those......
Hmm, where am I? What's ahead? Where's my place?
No comments:
Post a Comment