April 27, 2011
"Hello everyone! My name is Joyce. This is my show and tell. His name is Quatchi. It is one of the mascots in Vancouver winter Olympics 2010. It is cute and soft. I like it very much. When my sister came to Sendai last year in November, she gave it to me. She gave it to me so that I won't be lonely in Japan. Thank you everyone."
In the 2nd years, we are doing show and tell. The teacher is getting the students to do show and tell. To give the students an example or to motivate them, I did my show and tell....IN JAPANESE! Well, of course I got some help from my supervisor...or else I bet the students wouldnm't understand what I said. They laughed when they heard me saying Japanese. XD It was interesting. One of the classes did their show and tell. It was actually pretty good! They did their lesson during the parent observation day. Some of the show and tell were very cute and sweet!! Haha, thanks sis for giving me that Quatchi. The students seemed quite interested in the thing. After my show and tell and when the students were doing their write up, I was walking around helping the students. Many of them seemed quite interested in my Quatchi.
It's intersting that just a month's difference, this bunch of 2nd years (once 1st year) seem to be a lot more relaxed in front of me. They would take the initiative to ask me questions or talk to me. I am happy. =) Haha, after their show and tell, I told my supervisor that I want them to do some sort of poster and presentation!!! =P I hope I can do the pen pal thing too......I'm just not sure how to go about it... Good. I like these 2nd years. They are funny!!
Woooo, one more sleep til Golden week!!! AND I'm gonna learn 合氣道 tomorrow. I have no idea what to expect...but I am really looking forward to learning new things. =)
Sakura, I'm coming!!!!!! ARrrrrrr!
No comments:
Post a Comment