April 24, 2011
Happy Easter!! イースターおめてとうございます! =) It was pouring yesterday and the day before. However, it is interesting how nice the weather is today!!! I guess because Jesus was risen from the dead, so it was a nice day. hehe! Amanda and I went to church for Easter service. Although we didn't really understand the sermon, it was nice going to church tho. =) Because it was Easter, we all had Easter eggs! Lunch was more like a feast tooo!! There were some nimono, meatball, fish paste thing, pickles, banana, strawberries and oranges. Of course there was some good rice too. =) It was very nice chatting with those people in church. Amanda, Thomas and I used our limited Japanese to communicate with the ladies. =)
After church, it was nice that Amanda and I could go to Nishi koen to have a mini hanami. =) It was tooooooooooooo bad that there was no Starbucks on Jozenji dori!! I can't believe. I was telling her that you know you're not in Vancouver when you actually have to think where a Starbucks is... We were both craving for Starbucks... Oh well, I got some sort of watered down coffee thing from Lawson. It was a nice afternoon. We saw many people gathered at the park to enjoy the sunshine and sakura. がんばって! my sis in Christ! =)
Then I saw a little emsemble playing different songs to cheer ppl up. It was nice to just sit there and listen to their songs. It was very chilled...sunshine, a bit of wind, and music. Ahh...too bad there was no Starbucks.. XD
It's Monday tomorrow again. There's still a lesson that have yet to be planned... very scary and nervous......
Oh well, this is the day that the Lord has made, so I shall rejoice and be glad in it. =)
cheers!
Hi Joyceee! :) ITs great to hear that Japan is doing not too bad from your blog. xD. Despite of the stuff happening in Japan the past few months, its great to hear that life goes onn. :)
ReplyDeleteToday is the day the Lord has made, so Joyce, i guess i will rejoice in it also. :)
I hope life is okay for ya there. :) And take caree. :)