Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 26 - Congrats, class 2011

April 22, 2011



Although the graduation ceremony was back in March, each teacher received this "congratulations class 2011" cloth today. I wasn't sure how this piece of cloth was supposed to be used...so I am just sticking it on my sliding door.

Nothing much actually happened today. I was just really tired because I had a lot of planning to do. I was still not done. Also, I was not looking forward to working on Saturday. There was a lesson that I was a bit nervous about. Also, I had to do an observation lesson on Saturday as well. Luckily I was just an assistant that day. haha! =P I went home a bit late, but after eating, I still went for a walk. It was nice chatting w/ sis tho. =)

K, really..nothing much today...just tired.

ciao everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment