April 18, 2011
Yay! school lunch is back!! Haha, well, for those who have seen my other pictures of school lunch, you might think a lot of substances are missing from this school lunch. Haha, yea, we are having "simple school lunch" now because the earthquake damaged many of the school lunch kitchens.
Well, milk will always be a part of our lunch. As for the "main" meal, we are on a rotation of 3 buns: a regular hot dog bun, cheese bun, and chocolate bun. The one on the picture is a cheese bun. We will be getting chocolate buns tomorrow. Most kids and teachers brought extra food as well since a bun with nothing inside seems a bit bland. It's also not a nutritious meal. Well, I didn't bring any extra food and I suffered my own consequences. I was soooooooo hungry when I got home!!! Well, just to aim for a somewhat nutritious meal, I drank the milk. I am totally not a big fan of milk, but I just drink it as water. Since my sis said milk in Japan is the most expensive milk in the world, I should treasure this thing of milk.
Well, today was also my first day teaching for this semester. Some worked ok and some didnt' work very well. Hope things will get better!
yup everyone. Please treasure your food. haha! =) I am awaiting for our regular school lunch. Well, we are a lot better off than a lot of people who are in the badly hit areas.
Haha, something random. From fb, I saw one of my acquintances has become single. It was interesting that she posted something like this: "don't cry because it's ending, but smile because it happened". =) I think it goes for at least most things in life. There are many times when we can't control what will happen. There might be lost...but yea, this might sound cheesy...在乎曾經擁有. Memory lasts forever. Just remember the happy moments. =)
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment