Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 35 - 大掃除...

May 1, 2011



Wow, where did time go??? It's May already!!! That means I've been in Japan for 9 months already!!! Wow, time flies.... It really does.

Since I went volunteering for the last two days, I decided to stay at home (well, for the majority of the day anyway...) and clean my apartment!! I haven't vaccummed for 2 weeks....I could see dust and hair on the floor....ewwwwww... It was a cloudy day. I was so tired that I woke up pretty late today. After ingesting some substances into my system, my big clean up began. When it comes to cleaning, I am glad that my place is very small. It actually didn't take long to vaccum my place. Since it didn't take long, I decided to do a very thorough cleaning. After vaccumming, I wiped the floor. It is much better and cleaner wiping the floor instead of mopping, but of course, it's more tiring and time consuming. Well, it definitely felt good to live in a clean place!! =) Since I was in the mood of cleaning, I also cleaned all the rugs in my place. I'm glad I saved old toothbrushes. Using toothbrush with detergent made my door mat clean again! yay~ =)

After cleaning, I went to one of my favourite studying places, Mcd, to study. Well, I also got my dinner there. Yeah yeah, I guess it wasn't the most nutritious dinner, but I did some studying. It was good. =)

Hmmm, basket robin ice cream is 31% off! Hmmmm, tempted...

No comments:

Post a Comment