Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 50 - Care.

May 16, 2011



Yeah, I guess karaoke during a sick day was not the best activity. Well, probably not from karaoke actually. I could barely sleep last night. I kept on coughing for the entire night. I twas not fun AT ALL! I felt quite sick at work. Kept on coughing, felt dizzy....so I took half a day off work and went home. Ugh, I hate to be sick. I had been coughing since last Tuesday. I still have a lot of phlegm w/ my cough. Sometimes I would cough so much that my head would start to hurt....and I would have a hard time breathing.

My supervisor was very sweet. Before I headed home, she gave me these to bring home. Well, I guess chocolate might not have been the best food to have when you cough, but it was just very very sweet of her to give me those little treats. =) I am very fortunate. Since I went to school today, so I had to use my annual leave to go home instead of sick leave. It's also because of that, I found out that my school actually didn't use my annual leave days for the extra week holiday that I took after the earthquake! Yup. I have nothing to complain. Again, I am too blessed and fortunate. Thank God. You are good to me. =)

It was good that I was able to take a nap when I got home. I really hope my cough and phlegm can go away REEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAL sooooon....

No comments:

Post a Comment