May 10, 2011
Awwwwww, ohhh my cowwww.. =( It's from my sister... =( Apparently, my students quite like the cow...XD I used it as passing object for "hot potato" ice breaker. Man, I had NO idea how the kids were passing the thing...A LEG WAS BROKEN!!! =( sad...
Man, I had been arm wrestling w/ the kids in all the 3rd year classes. My arm is soar... Well, but I think it was a nice way to review comparatives & superlatives tho. =)
Hmm, yeah, I guess "home" is where I am. Although I would love to "settle" somewhere, I guess as what 林姨姨 said, God will let me settle where He wants. All I have to do is to trust that He will lead and do what's in front of me. Yeah, I guess this JET experience has been training me to be more independent. Hopefully I wouldn't become a total loner laaa. haa..
cheers~ =)
Aww, poor cow. I guess one of the students must have had really sharp/long nails!
ReplyDeleteDo you know the hymn "Where he leads me"? When I read about what you said, it reminded me of this hymn!