May 6, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANT!! =) I bet you're having fun in Van right now! That's so good. =) It's good to see family and long time friends again eh? =) May you continue to have a blessed year la! =)
Hehe, yup, school lunch (給食)is back! =) How I miss school lunch...... A little "lesson" I learnt form school lunch - treasure the things while you still have them. You never when you will lose something you like/love...so please treasure every moment. =)
Today's menu wasn't really my favourite to be honest. =P There were that deep fried whatever that is and a bowl of really filling "soup". However, they still tasted quite good. I guess things that are "hard to get" are often more enjoyable... haha!
Today was the day back from a 7-day holiday. I could see the students weren't quite "back" yet. Well, I don't blame them because I think I wasn't quite back yet too. haha! I was glad that another weekend fast approached. After school, I was glad that I had sushi and ice cream w/ great company. =) It was a nice evening~ Thanks!
Well, food for thought: treasure what's around us.
No comments:
Post a Comment