Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 56 - Delivery~

May 22, 2011



It's a rainy day today. Since I still cough a lot, I didn't go to church and I re-scheduled my tutoring session. Ugh, still couldn't sleep well. Well, I guess it was a bit better than the other days.

Again, I didn't do much today. I have to plan lessons tho! ERrrrr...why does it always take so much time for me to plan lessons??? Aiya...

Yup, I finally have access to cough syrup. I am not a big fan of cough syrup but I just want to be able to sleep! It was very sweet of my friend who lives in the southern part of Sendai to deliver the cough syrup to my station. Luckily we both live very close to subway stations. =) Thank you! Yup, it's medicine from Canada! To be honest, I've never had this cough syrup before since I'm not a big fan of cough syrup, and I rarely cough soooo bad. Again, thank you soooo much for all my family and friends for checking on my health, asking how I'm feeling. I am blessed.

With this delivery, hope I can sleep and go to work like normal.

Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment