May 14, 2011
WOOOOO! WHAT A CREEPY PICTURE!! Yup, that's the creep. I've been sick for a few days. I was supposed to volunteer today, but I ended up sleeping in. When I woke up at around 9, I actually felt ok. I was only coughing. After shower, food, and a movie, my head AND stomach started to hurt like crazy...so I took a nap for around 2 hours. Yeah, it was a lot better after the nap. It was such a nice day today!! I felt like the more I stay at home, the more rubbish I'll feel...so I still got my butt out of the bed and went out in the afternoon.
Yes, I was wearing a mask. For those who don't know, Japanese likes to wear masks. They mostly wear masks for 2 reasons: to protect others from getting their sick germs, and to prevent from getting disease from others. I am not a big fan of wearing masks. You're pretty much breathing in and out your own gas...that's kinda gross. Oh well, we should be considerate of others.
Something random...
I was reading my elementary school classmate's blog. She just did a bike tour around Taiwan. It was refreshing just to read her blog! It looked like an awesome experience! It made me think that maybe I should have some sort of challenge for myself too. I guess I did make my first step in coming to Japan by myself. I feel like more challenges are ought to come. What are they? I don't know. It's interesting to read her blog. One of her posts was 人總要離開一陣子...so I'm glad I'm where I am. Recently, some various interactions with different people, I seem to learn more about myself. Sometimes I don't even know why I do or think what I do/think. It's very odd sometimes. I sometimes somewhat regret I did what I did..or I said what I said... Oh well, I guess I'll try my best to do the right thing, then the result will not matter anymore. I guess 有些事情嘗試了,用盡我知道的去做了。。。就算結果不盡如意,也沒甚麼好不快。世上大概有很多事我們掌控不了吧。。。 Sometimes I think I creep people out. Ohhh......I'll try not to.
While I was walking to town today, I heard 在你手中 again. I was very touched...once again. Yeah, everything is in Your hands. I shall enjoy everything I have...whether what I have as a person or the things I experience. Although I am not that young anymore, I still sometimes wish I could be different in certain ways. Well, I don't know. Like what my ex-classmate wrote in one of her posts, sometimes I think I am in the 迷 stage. I sometimes don't know what I'm doing, why I'm doing what I'm doing, or what I should be doing. I guess as she said, feeling "lost" can be good. At least we realize we're "lost". It could be a good chance to grow...to improve as a person. I guess I'm somewhat still trying to find my place in this universe. I want to find home too.
Another realization...self confidence brings beauty... I guess it's true in a way.
Hmm...challenges. When will be my next? What would it/they be?
I wonder......
No comments:
Post a Comment