Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 54 - Another sleepless night...

May 20, 2011



Ok, I cheated. I didn't take a photo obviously. The day was so mundane that I didn't know what to take. haha!

Ugh, I couldn't sleep again. I was actually going to work today. I woke up earlier than usual...because I barely got any sleep. I took a shower, got dressed, and "ready" to go to work. Because I had been coughing for the whole night, I was sooooo tired....and I started to cough a lot in the morning. I could barely speak. I figured even if I went to school, I couldn't really teach because I would cough every few minutes and my voice was gone. Since I could only take sick leave by the day, so I called my supervisor and I stayed home for another day.

I've actually never really taken sick days for that long (well, 3 days). I was also supposed to have our staff welcome party. My supervisor called me yesterday and she suggested me not to go as well, so I didn't go to the party. Although I wanted to go to this kind of school events because it would be a very good opportunity for me to chat with the staff, I guess I shouldn't since I was sick.

Well, I guess I was getting better. I didn't cough as much as before. It felt reeeeeeaally bad not being able to sleep tho! I had a box of tissue, a litter bag right beside my bed so that I could use them in the middle of the night. Ugh.....I really really wish the cough could go away...

No comments:

Post a Comment