Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 43 - I miss you, mo & mao

May 9, 2011



Well, this picture is obviously not taken in Japan. It was before I left Japan in July. It was nice to see mo mo again. Since Mao mao immigrated to heaven in Feb 2009, I really missed seeing cat. I still remember Mo mo was Mao mao's childhood "enemy" back then. Haha!

It was sad to say goodbye to a loved one. Mo mo went to join Mao mao in heaven today. Hope they wouldn't fight like the past. Eva, cheers sis. =) Thank God for giving him 16 years in this world. Mao mao, I miss you too.

Yeah, it's a reminder for us that there's an end in everything on earth. Let's continue to make the most every opporunity we have... Let's make our every encounter with people the most precious ones. Let's get the most out of everything we're doing.

Every moment is a precious one....so treasure it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment