Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 49 - Music day~~~~!!!! =)

May 15, 2011



Today was a music day. Yay! Taiko practice is back! =) Sooooo happy! =) Although Aoba festival is cancelled, we are practicing for the summer festival. Aoba festival is probably the 2nd biggest festival in Sendai. People would be dancing "suzume odori" on the street...and some people would carry the whatever god and walk around the town. It would be very interesting! However, because such a big tragedy happened in Japan, and there are probably still gonna be aftershocks, the officials decided to cancel the festival this year. Oh well, next year!! At least I can still play the drum!!!!! =) This is a clip of last year's performance from our team, Tsubasa (翼). Enjoy!

Mind you, I was still sick. After drumming practice, I went for all u can sing K. It was uberly fun! Well, we sang for 5 hours for the 5 of us. I would have to say I sang quite a bit. We sang English songs, Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin. Again, it reminded me of my Vancouver life w/ my lovely bro and sis. :) You guys/girls taught me a lot of the songs. haa!

Hmmm, but yea, I was sick. I guess it wasn't the best activity for a sick person...

Oh well, it was REALLY fun~~~~ I think I'm addicted to sing K now. OHhhh nooooo... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment