Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 53 - I am blessed. =)

May 19, 2011



Ugh, I'm still sick. I still couldn't sleep. I rarely get sick (*touch wood*). It's kind of rare for me to be sick for so long. Well, I guess it hadn't been THAT long...but it's more than a week already. I guess bronchitis is a bit different from common cold..?

Yeah, I didn't go to school today. It's just hard when one couldn't sleep and would cough every so often. Mornings and nights were the worse. I was more ok today in the afternoon. After making a call to my supervisor in the morning, I went back to sleep because I barely got any sleep at night. It was good that I actually could sleep. Ha, again, not a very productive day. I tried to do school work, but drama sucked me in.......bad....soooo bad......

In he afternoon, my supervisor came w/ a bunch of food!!!!! =) The food on the picture were from my supervisor. She was soooo sweet! She came to my place just to drop off the food. She also said she was relieved when she saw me. I guess I did look ok when she visited in the afternoon. It was very nice of her! I am blessed.

Yes, I am blessed. Thank you sooooooo much for all of you who have cared for me. Your messages meant a lot to me. I am not alone. =) Little things mean a lot. Thanks everyone!

Hmmmmmm, I was thinking of going back to school tomorrow, but I actually didn't know if I would be able to teach if I were to go back. I still cough a lot and I have a lot of phlegm. We'll see.

Take care everyone!

2 comments:

  1. She brought you strawberries?! Best supervisor ever!!
    I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i'll tell my supervisor that. =P
    thanks em! =)

    ReplyDelete