Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 39 - 仙台、ただいま~

May 5, 2011



Today marked the end of my short but sweet Aomori/Hirosaki trip. It was a nice little trip. Today also marked the end of Golden week! I love holidays!! I wish it was longer!! This morning, we took the JR bus back to Sendai. Ohhhh, Although I just had a 7-day holiday, I felt like I didn't have enough holiday. I actually dreamt of work yesterday night!! Haa, more like a nightmere.........

Hmmm, so what had I done during these 7 days? I volunteered at Natori on day 1 and 2. Well, more like day 1 I would say. Because I was late, we only made towels. Ha... I didn't do much on day 3. Well, I cleaned my place, so I guess I still accomplished something...? I believe I didn't do much on day 4 too. Ohhh, I just mailed a package and went to a bday party. Then it was day 5-7, which was my Aomori/Hirosaki trip. Wow, time flies, but I would have to say this Golden week was quite well-spent. =P

Yeah, that's true. We don't konw what will happen in the future. I believe we are in God's hands. Stick to him and He will guide us through. It is common for human to worry about things, but I guess as long as we believe we are safe in His arms, He will give us "surprises" that are for our good, and 超乎我們所求所想。 May God give me the strength and wisdom in walk in Your ways. =)

Hehe, it's always great to hear good news. May God continue to bless all these people... Be strong and courageous. God has His time for different things to happen in our lives. Do we trust that He will guide our lives as long as we stick to His words?

I am learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment